2. Notice of cancellation must be in writing. The following charges will then apply-
Over 6 weeks before date of arrival: booking deposit.
6-4 weeks before date of arrival: 50%
4-2 weeks before date of arrival: 75%
less than 2 weeks: 100%
We strongly advise clients to take out holiday insurance to cover the possibility of cancellation charges.
3. Electricity and oil used for heating and lighting is an extra charge payable by the client before departure. The charge is based on the individual meter reading and it is recommended that the cost per unit be checked at the outset.
4. The cottage must be left as it is found and the cost of repairs to or the replacement of property will be the responsibility of the client.
5. A security deposit of 60 euro per week of rental must be given on arrival. This will be returned after a check on the premises has taken place or forwarded within 7 days of departure. Clients are asked to leave the cottage clean and tidy otherwise a charge of 30 euro will be made.
6. Rental of cottage may be terminated with no refund at our discretion should the client/occupiers behave in a disruptive manner, cause a nuisance or disturbance, cause damage to the property or in any other circumstance deemed reasonable by us.
7. Possession of cottage must be taken between 16.00 and 18.00 unless otherwise agreed with the owners and vacated by 10.00 on the day of departure.
8. McNamara Cottages and owners are not responsible for any loss of valuables or property left in the cottage or on the farm during the stay or on departure.
9. The owners may at all reasonable times visit the cottage.
11. Dogs and pets are only allowed in the cottage with the prior permission and arrangement with the owners. Dogs must be kept on leads at all times on the farm.